[gif of a chubby light-skinned man with a Mohawk-like hairstyle dancing sensually. He is wearing jeans and a black tank top. He is confidently smiling while singing along to the song he’s dancing to. As part of his routine, he moves his hips side-to-side, pulls in his shirt to reveal his chest, and glides his hands over his body.]I wanna dance now
I am feeling pure joy righ tnow.
He is trying to explain that not getting laid (incel means involuntary celibate) is a violation of his civil rights and a grossly overlooked injustice. He is completely serious. This is his blog.
what a fucking creepy fucker
Oh my fucking GOD. What an entitled little douche.
“BEING WITHOUT A RELATIONSHIP AND SEX AGAINST YOUR WILL FOR OVER 6 MONTHS” cry me a river
what is that civil rights analogy even
Dear guys who don’t understand why women are often cagey around you:
These men walk among you and are indistinguishable from you until it’s too late.
From his About Me: “I want to share the idea that governments have to help people get partners.”
Suddenly, in a totally unrelated coincident, I have a brilliant and terrifying idea for a new dystopian fiction setting.
OH MY GOD. I cannot with Nice Guys™ like this. FUCK.
I’ll try to contain my rage with a nice numbered list of why he is SO fucking wrong. Ahem.
- Women are often single too, even when they don’t want to be. Nobody is entitled to a relationship with anyone. Period.
- Comparing women to restaurants is disgusting and objectifying. Stop.
- Comparing the civil rights movement to you not getting laid is also disgusting. Stop that too.
- You may not like being single, but that is not, in any way shape or form, oppression.
- You are probably single “against your will” because you view women as restaurants that have an obligation to service you.
- If we really wanted to help people who felt depressed because they were single, a big step would be teaching them that they don’t need a relationship to be validated and happy, NOT trying to match people up with tax money (honestly, I read it twice, and I still don’t know exactly what it is that you’re proposing).
- You clearly have a warped view of women, the civil rights movement, and oppression and you are awful. STAHP.
As was mentioned before, things like this are a big reason women have trouble trusting men. The predators, the Nice Guys™, the creeps, the guys who feel entitled to women, they’re all out there, masquerading as decent dudes.
reblogging because the “easily imaginable state of being without a relationship and sex against your will for over 6 months” is not oppression, and it’s really telling that there are dudes out there who assume this is oppression for them and other dudes (clearly women, non-binary folk, and gay men are not allowed to have this issue), and further more, oppression on a level akin to that of civil rights, apparently.
bless this post
DO YOU EVER JUST START AN EPISODE AND YOU’RE LIKE
I KNOW THIS EPISODE TUMBLR TALKS ABOUT THIS EPISODE
also known as OH THAT’S WHERE THAT GIF IS FROM
This has been my whole Supernatural viewing experience.
i was just out taking a walk and some woman slowly stopped her car next to me and she was all like “excuse me” and i was freakin out like oh my god she’s going to kill me or ask for directions or something, my life is over, and she was like “take this” and she handed me a 10 dollar bill and she was like “get yourself a haircut so you can get a job you fucking hippie” i’m laaughing so hard i am a 16 year old girl this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me
i think there should be AU’s and then there should be UA’s
because Universe Alterations would be a good name for when your characters are in the exact same universe but you’re altering just a couple of plot points or a few character traits
I was reading this as a flippant comment at first, but it really does seem like a good idea.